[ROM] Project Cold Fusion - PCF - MAKO - 4.2.1 [DEC/04/2012]

Hey guys, this is a new ROM me and my team made. I'm gonna make this a sloppy post, because I need to get some sleep, and I'll fix it up when I have time. Well, here goes.

Installation

Quote:
1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
2. BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP
3. Wipe data/factory reset
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash GAPPS
6. Reboot, let it sit for a few minutes to settle in
7. Reboot, and have fun.
Features
Quote:
- Built off of CyanogenMod
- Fixed a bunch of bugs, such as power widgets not disabling & live wallpapers not working
- More 4.2 Quick Settings
- 4.2 Quick Settings are toggles instead of shortcuts
- Custom boot animation
- Replaced Superuser with SuperSU
- Custom EXCLUSIVE notification sounds (Thanks to dubt17!)
- Probably more that I forgot, I need sleep
- More original features to come
To Do
Quote:
- Tell me what you want to see below!
What Works
Quote:
Everything, as far as I know.
What Doesn't Work
Quote:
Read above ^^
Downloads
Quote:
Latest Build
Use these GAPPS for gesture typing, photosphere, and a working Wallet!
Gapps (Includes working Wallet, Photosphere, and Gesture typing.)
Source
Quote:
My Github
Changes
Quote:
November 30 - Build 1:
- Initial Build

December 1 - Build 1:
- Added boot animation
- Added exclusive custom notification sounds (Thanks to dubt17!)

December 1 - Build 2:
- Added power button shutter
- Changed default zip file name
- Added clear all button on recent apps list
- A few under-the-hood fixes

December 3 - Build 1:
- Removed some CM apps (Updater, Apollo, Trebuchet)
- Added Nova Launcher as default launcher
- Added preliminary nav bar customization support to the framework

December 4 - Build 1:
- Nothing really, updated with CM though.